top of page

How to register as a radiographer in the UK

Registration for radiographers

How to register as a radiographer in the UK

To work as a radiographer in the United Kingdom, it is vital to register with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).

Candidates do not need to be in the UK to complete the forms and forward HCPC application to the HCPC assessors.

HCPC radiographer forms consists of the following sections:

- Candidate’s details

- Experience

- Education

- Professional registration/membership

- Declaration

- Language competencies

The HCPC will assess each case individually. The length and duration of clinical training/ internship is extremely important.

Moreover, a transcript (syllabus) is also crucial in the HCPC registration procedures.

This document would need to be obtained from the university.

The HCPC will need to be satisfied that the international applicant fulfils the Standards of Proficiency for Radiographers.

In relation to English language requirements. Candidates would need to pass the IELTS examination and deliver a certificate to the HCPC office via post.

There is no legal obligation to register with the HCPC as a radiographer if healthcare professionals solely working as a sonographer.

We have HCPC registered radiographers in our team.

They can assist with the forms and procedures.

Please ring Monroe Medical and our friendly HCPC registered consultants to enquire about radiographer registration in the UK

Hcpc radiographer registration

Radiographer register uk

How to register as a radiographer in the UK HCPC

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page