How to register with HCPC or CORU?
How to complete HCPC application forms for physiotherapy?
Why do I need HCPC Registration?
We receive many equiries and questions in relation to HCPC Registration and Physiotherapy application forms and CORU registration process.
It can be challenging to obtain professional and accurate information in relation to registration as a physiotherapist in the UK and ROI.
Monroe Medical is a well-established training and recruitment agency specialising in physiotherapy and nursing.
We can offer a Skype consultation and assist with the following:
- State registration in the UK and Ireland for physiotherapists
- Information about the registration process
- Stages of the registration processes
- Requirements regarding registration etc.
- Outcome of the registration process
- Employment options in the UK and Ireland
- COS and Tier 2 visa (for international candidates)
The consultations are conducted by a HCPC Registered Senior Specialist Physiotherapists and other Consultants.
We can assist with the HCPC application forms offer comprehensive advice how to register as a physiotherapist in the UK and Ireland.
What documents do I need for my HCPC registration? Please guide me in relation to CORU application?
There are three pathways for the physiotherapists. The candidates who have completed physiotherapy degree in Europe would need to produce different documents than candidates who have finised physiotherapy study in India or Nigeria (international pathway).
Please ring us to enuire about HCPC registration process for physiotherapists.