Comprehensive COVID 19 Cardio-Respiratory Online Course
Duration - approx. 45 min
Healthcare Professionals assist with treatments and assessments in relation to the corona virus outbreak.
Working in the ICU wards/departments can be extremely rewarding, as well as, very challenging.
Our UK Registered Consultant Physiotherapist will provide a comprehensive and intense COVID 19 Cardio-Respiratory Training.
We invite you to join and take part in this excellent webinar.
When: Saturday 25.04.20
Time: 1 pm UK time
Format: 45 minute live zoom webinar with PowerPoint presentation.
Tutor: Monika Milczarek - HCPC Registered Consultant Physiotherapist and Extended Scope Practitioner
- Cardio-Respiratory assessments
- Covid 19 symptoms and physiotherapy approach
- Outcome Measures
- Oxygen Therapy
- Two types of ventilators
- Cough - physiotherapy treatment and professional advice
- Role of physiotherapy in ICU (patients suffering from the corona virus infection)
- CPAP Masks
- Position Management
- Mobilisation and rehabilitation
- The role of protective equipment
- Evidence based practice
Participants will receive the following:
- Live zoom webinar access
Upon a successful payment, we will forward a link to the webinar.
An invoice with our bank details can be also forwarded for the candidates who prefer a bank transfer option.