STUDY PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE UK and work as a physiotherapist in the UK (FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A VALID HCPC REGISTRATION) or Physiotherapy Assistant (for the candidates who do not have HCPC Registration)



A unique programme which combines post or under graduate physiotherapy  study in the UK  and work placement as a physiotherapist in the UK.
We can assist with educational placement and offer employment for physiotherapists (20 hours per week) in MSK Physiotherapy Clinics in the UK (£20-£30 per hour ).
We are the only UK based company which can combine these excellent educational and work placements FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS IN THE UK.




• Student’s Bachelors Certificates/Transcripts.

•  Student’s passport - scanned copy.

• Student’s Home address.

• Student’s contact Number.

• Student’s CV/Resume or details of Student’s employment / Work experience.

• Personal statement detailing why you wish to study your  chosen subject area.

• Two recommendation letters.


• UK VISA/BRP if the  student has studied in the UK before.

What would you like to study and do you have a particular university in mind



• Passport Copy.

• PHD Proposal.

• Bachelors Transcript and Certificate.

• Masters Transcripts and Certificate.

• Two recommendation letters (If possible one academic and one work.).

• Student’s Full home addresses.

• We may also need UKVI IELTS.

• Phone Number.

• Personal Statement.

• CV/Any Work experience documents.  

• UK VISA/BRP if your student has studied in the UK before.


HCPC Registration(if you would like to work as a physiotherapist - 20 hours per week)

We may also have opportunities for PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANTS (physiotherapy experience from your home country would be required).

Please note these spaces for Physiotherapy Assistants are limited.

Tel: 02896009064

Mob: 07460320034

Unit 581
Moat House
54 Bloomfield Avenue
BT5 5 AD

Monroe Medical is an introductory agency as defined by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and RQIA. We vet, check, train and introduce self-employed carers to clients. Monroe Medical is the trading name of Monroe Medical NI Ltd, a company registered in Northern Ireland (NI616503). 


Live in care Belfast live in care Northern Ireland Live in care London Live in care Birmingham Live in care Oxford Live in care Sheffield Live in care Liverpool Live in care Manchester Live in care England

Live in care Dublin Live in care Ireland Live in care Hemel Hempstead Live in care Longfield Live in care Sittingbourne Live in care Aylesbury Live in care Milton Keynes Live in care England Live in care Grimsby Live in care LINCOLNSHIRE