STUDY PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE UK and work as a physiotherapist in the UK (FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE A VALID HCPC REGISTRATION) or Physiotherapy Assistant (for the candidates who do not have HCPC Registration)
A unique programme which combines post or under graduate physiotherapy study in the UK and work placement as a physiotherapist in the UK.
We can assist with educational placement and offer employment for physiotherapists (20 hours per week) in MSK Physiotherapy Clinics in the UK (£20-£30 per hour ).
We are the only UK based company which can combine these excellent educational and work placements FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS IN THE UK.
• Student’s Bachelors Certificates/Transcripts.
• Student’s passport - scanned copy.
• Student’s Home address.
• Student’s contact Number.
• Student’s CV/Resume or details of Student’s employment / Work experience.
• Personal statement detailing why you wish to study your chosen subject area.
• Two recommendation letters.
• UKVI IELTS.
• UK VISA/BRP if the student has studied in the UK before.
What would you like to study and do you have a particular university in mind
• Passport Copy.
• PHD Proposal.
• Bachelors Transcript and Certificate.
• Masters Transcripts and Certificate.
• Two recommendation letters (If possible one academic and one work.).
• Student’s Full home addresses.
• We may also need UKVI IELTS.
• Phone Number.
• Personal Statement.
• CV/Any Work experience documents.
• UK VISA/BRP if your student has studied in the UK before.
HCPC Registration(if you would like to work as a physiotherapist - 20 hours per week)
We may also have opportunities for PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANTS (physiotherapy experience from your home country would be required).
Please note these spaces for Physiotherapy Assistants are limited.