Excellence and passion in physiotherapy training and medical recruitment
- Since 2013 we assist candidates with adaptation and practical training in the UK and Ireland.
- We also provide practical placements for the European students and intentional clinicians in the UK and Ireland.
- Professions consulting - our medical and legal team will guide you towards successful registration and immigration procedures.
- We offer professional interview preparation for physiotherapists and nurses in order to advance your career and gain practical experience. 83% of our candidate obtain their dream job after our training programmes.
- We are a bespoken leader in physiotherapy and nursing recruitment for international and European candidates. We offer tailored packages in the UK, Poland and Ireland.
- We also provide Advanced training, workshops and courses for physios in the UK and abroad to improve clinical skills and increase revenue in your clinic.
- Business coaching - we helped physiotherapist to start the businesses, improve the turn over and grow the client's base
Successful stories and reviews
Gabriela Pasztor, London
HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, Private Clinic
“Thank you very much for a professional assistance and help. I have completed adaptation
through Monroe Medical and now I work as a Senior Neuro Physiotherapists. I recommend
Monroe Medical to anyone who would like to complete placements and be registered in the UK”.
Junaid Sheikh, Kent
HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, Private MSK Clinic
"Starting a carrier in the UK without a hint of direction and pathway to follow was a difficult task for me till I was fortunate enough to have an interaction with Monroe Medical who guided me in every step from getting a lisence to practice.Monroe medical helped me out in achieving my dream of having a clinical exposure in the Uk.Monroe medical first helped me in getting a registration and than landing placement within a very short period of time which i still struggle to believe.In every step Monika helped me and remained in touch throughout in preparing right documents,preparing a cover letter,writing a CV and finally facilitated in preparing for an interview which helped me in securing a place.I would highly recommend their services considering professionalism and responsiveness towards each and every individual's inquires.From first interaction till this time She is in constant contact with me even after securing a place showed her concerns and commitment towards her work.I cannot thank enough for their services and all the help which they have extended.big thumbs up👍"
Abdullah Lodhi - HCPC Registered Physiotherapist, NHS
I started my journey to get registered with HCPC last year in June 2019 , it was quite a lengthy process ,
and I did not know much how to go about it , but I cannot thank Monika Milczarek from Monroe Medical
enough for her help and guidance and encouragement she provided me throughout the process ,
and today not only am I registered with the HCPC I have also finally received a job offer from the NHS ,
this was all due to getting in touch with the right people for this job i.e Monroe Medical , They are the best
in the job and I totally recommend them for someone looking to come and work in the Uk as a physio".