Intra articular infiltration and soft tissue injection (1 days)
Injection therapy is a powerful treatment as part of a physiotherapy treatment
programme for various conditions.
Steroid injections act as an anti-inflammatory agent and reduce pain.
Hyaluronic acid injections work wonders for those who suffer from OA. They help
to fluid patient’s joints.
Collagen provides support for the growth and repair of cartilage tissue.
Collagen also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and pain killer.
Over recent years, injection courses for physiotherapists became extremely
The UK insurance companies approve our Injection Therapy Training for
The comprehensive training programme develops the clinical reasoning and
advanced skills required to practice injection therapy effectively and safely.
Duration: 1 day (7 hours + 1 hours competence exam)
Venue: Loughshore Hotel, Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
Harley Street, London
This excellent and advanced course consists of the following topics:
- introduction of infiltration, injections
- indication, contraindication, side effects, precautions, injections products
- anatomy and palpation
- practical application of infiltration /injections to: Joints (AC joint, Shoulder joint, Knee joint, Ankle joint), soft tissue (Tennis Elbow type-II + type-IV, Dequarvain disease, Trigger thumb, Trigger finger, Planter Fascitis, Retrocalcaneal bursitis, subacromial bursitis)
The main focus of the course is the practical element.
Live Patient Demonstrations
Practical considerations including consent, equipment
Why Injection Therapy?
- innovative and advanced treatment for various MSK conditions
- effective solution for osteoarthritis, cartilage damage etc.
- pain reduction
- evidence based
Please ring us or contact us via email to enquire about training dates.